Constructions & Approvals is a company based in Dubai that provides DEWA Approval. We have a very experienced, professional and qualified team that helps you acquire DEWA approval for commercial as well as residential water and electricity requirements. Only DEWA-approved contractors are allowed to apply for NOCs. We have both electrical and civil engineers under the company’s license. We can provide Engineering services for getting any Dubai Approval.
How to Apply for Building NOCs in Dubai?
The application can be applied online and it is free of charge. It enables the contractors to obtain electricity and water NOC for issuing a building permit.
How to Apply for Electricity or Water for consumers In DEWA (DEWA Connection for House/Flats).
Customers can apply for Electricity or Water connections for free by filling DEWA Online application form by creating account on DEWA Website. Application will be reviewed and Approved by the DEWA’s authorities.
How to Apply for Cancellation of Electricity or Water cancelation for consumers In DEWA (DEWA Connection Cancellation/Move Out for House/Flats).
Customers can apply for cancellation of Electricity or Water connections for free by filling DEWA Online application form. Application will be reviewed and Approved by the DEWA’s authorities. Deposit will be returned to bank account.
Requirements for DEWA Certified Contractor:
*Trade license issued by the Department of Economic Development (DED)
*Pre-Qualification certificates from Dubai Municipality
- University degree of Bachelor of Civil/Electrical Engineering
- Experience certificate with minimum of three years, attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- UAE Society of Engineers membership
- Completion Certificate.
- Approval of Sample material used with Specification
- Electrical Sub-Contractor Approval.
Documents required for DEWA Fit-Out Approvals:
- Trade license copy
- Tendency contract copy
- Passport / EID / Visa copy of owners
- NOC from landlord in DEWA prescribed format
- NOC from building owner
- Wiring layouts for power
- Wiring layouts for lighting
- Affection plan showing plot and number
- Load distribution schedules for distribution boards
- Copy of DEWA approved TCL/MD, MDBs/SMDBs etc… schedule (Main project)
What is the full form of Dewa?
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA)
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is a public service infrastructure company that was founded on 1 January 1992. DEWA was formed by the merger of the Dubai Electricity Company and the Dubai Water Department. DEWA is the sole provider of electricity, sewerage, and water in Dubai.